How to flash Xiaomi firmware via Fastboot & Recovery mode
After that, flash the boot file with the help of Xiaomi flash tools. Fastboot ROMs come with a .tgz file extension and require a Windows computer for the installation with MiFlash tool, as well as a phone with an unlocked bootloader. However, despite being comparatively more complicated to install than Recovery ROMs, Fastboot ROMs are sometimes the only way to boot into a working system.
- It’s the first tool you should use if you ever need to unbrick your phone.
- Despite the obstacles, flashing a factory image is the best option if you ever need to completely reset your device.
- XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers.
It is an unmodified version of the firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original state. Peace be upon you, the download-free-drivers website provides a direct link for the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra ROM (Original Firmware). Start by clicking ‘Select’ in the tool to launch the file selector window. Then navigate to the location where the Fastboot ROM was extracted, select the folder (do not select the ‘images’ folder instead), and click ‘OK’. With everything set up and ready, it’s finally time to flash the Fastboot ROM to your device using the Mi Flash Tool.
Once you have installed the MiFlash tool, you must open the app. They are easy to install and have a simple stock Android firmware user interface, making them accessible to all users regardless of their experience with Android. Stock ROM or Firmware refers to the version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer.
- It’s normally possible to get factory images from Samsung and LG, but you may need to download them from third-party sites.
- Here, We offer the Official Xiaomi Stock ROM for Windows with a proper installation guide.
- GsmMafia.Com provide you all mobiles latest flash file to download for free and here you can learn about mobile flashing and unlocking.
- They produce smartphones, laptops, mobile apps, and consumer electronics.
- Uninstall and Remove TWRP from Android so you can restore back to stock recovery.
Recovery ROMs have a .zip file extension and may be installed via MIUI’s Local Update method. Additionally, a custom recovery may be used to install these ROMs.
You can follow the How to install the Qualcomm Driver page to install the drivers correctly. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!